The Michigan Chapter (MI-ACM) and National Alliance for Community Media (ACM) offer many events to help generate ideas and network with like minded people! Here is a list of a few community media events held at a national, regional and state level. We hope to see you there.
- Building Documentary Programs webinar will be held Wednesday, February 24th at 3:30 pm ET.
- Escape the winter and enjoy some time in the sun at the ACM Western Region Conference and Trade Show at the Ala Moana Hotel next to Waikiki in beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Every year MI-ACM & MI-NATOA hold a joint meeting and host conference sessions at the Michigan Association of Broadcaster’s Great Lakes Broadcasting Conference & Trade Show. This year’s MAB Conference & Trade Show will be held on Tuesday, May 3 from 9am-5pm.
- The annual National ACM Conference will be in Boston, MA on August 18-20 at the Westin Boston Waterfront.
- The Central States Regional ACM Conference & Trade Show will be in South Bend, Indiana on Wednesday, April 27 through Friday, April 29 at the WNIT Center for Public Media.
- ACM Midwest Region and Wisconsin Community Media Spring Conference will be April 28-29, 2016 at the Sheraton Hotel in Madison, WI.
- MI-ACM annual fall station tour and membership meeting will be traveling to the East side of the state. We’ll tour three to four Public, Education and/or Government Facilities on a Friday in September. More info TBD.