One of our members communities found this music library/licensing service… It’s geared towards PEG stations and runs $750/yr or $500/yr for a three year contract. It has BMI and ASCAP licensed production music. It’s cleared for internet, sychnro, and sale (up to 100 units). Here’s a link https://getnovamusic.com/
You can still RSVP for the annual Fall Station Tour! Deadline to RSVP is Thursday, Sept. 27! Michigan ACM Members can attend the tour for FREE on Friday, October 12, 2018. Non-members price is $20 to attend. RSVP to Alysha emailing MichiganACM@gmail.com.
Tour information is subject to change, but this is our tentative draft. Exact times TBA:
- 9:00 a.m.Coffee & Doughnuts Social & Tour at MPACT 20 W. Fifth St. Ste. 201 Monroe, MI 4816
- Sony & Tightrope Product Demo
- MPACT Government Access @ Monroe City Hall 120 E. First St.
- Lunch & ACM Meeting/Best Practices at Public House Restaurant a Modern-rustic tavern featuring area-sourced American comfort food. 138 N Monroe St, Monroe, MI 48162
- Monroe County ISD 1101 South Raisinville Rd.
- Tentative Bedford Township government access channel operations (New ACM Member)
- Dinner/Socializing TBD
Tentative Menu to select from:
- Burger- field greens, tomato, red onion, ciabatta – add cheddar, swiss, bleu, feta, mozzarella, or provolone cheese
- Public House Burger- bacon, pulled pork, field greens, tomato, red onion,ciabatta
- Portobello Sandwich- balsamic marinade, olive tapenade, provolone, onion, field greens ciabatta
- Public House Grilled Cheese- swiss, feta, sautéed spinach, tomato, onion, griiled pumpernickel rye
Here is another networking and education opportunities for our members: