With a new year mean new opportunities for networking and education! The National & Michigan ACM offer many events for you to do just that! Here’s a quick list of events you can add to your calendar:
- The annual Michigan Association of Broadcasters (MAB) Great Lakes Broadcasting Conference & Trade Show will be held on March 7-8, 2017. MI-ACM & MI-NATOA will be hosting three session on March 8. More info TBA.
- Cultivating Community: ACM Western Region Annual Conference and Trade Show in Fresno, CA will be held on March 8 – 10, 2017.
- The Central States Region ACM annual Conference & Trade Show: Cincy Spring will be held March 22 – 24, 2017 in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio.
- The National ACM Conference will be held at the Marriott Minneapolis City Center on July 12-14, 2017 in Minneapolis, MN.
- The ACM Northeast Region Conference & Trade Show in North Falmouth, MA will be held on November 1 – 3, 2017.
- MI-ACM annual fall station tour and membership meeting will be traveling to the north. We’ll tour three to four Public, Education and/or Government Facilities on a Friday in September. More info TBA.
- The Philo Festival of Media Arts video competition is a unique combination of collaboration, educational and creative content hosted by the Central States Region ACM. Open submission will be help in the summer and the award ceremony will be in the fall. More info TBA.
Save the dates and we hope to see you there!